All sales will be limited to the terms and conditions contained herein. An objection by Buyer to any of the terms contained herein shall be deemed to have been waived if we do not receive the objection in writing within 10 days of receipt of invoice or acknowledgement or before part of the merchandise or services is accepted by Buyer, whichever may occur first.
(1) Warranty Disclaimer. All products made by Seller are inspected before shipment. If any goods prove to have been defective in material or workmanship at time of shipment, and a claim is made by Buyer in the manner set forth below, Seller will repair or replace goods, at Seller’s sole option. Unless otherwise agreed by Seller in writing, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental or consequential damages.
(2) Claims. Claims for shortages, defects, and non-conforming goods must be made by Buyer in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed. Such writing shall state with particularity all material facts concerning the claim then known to Buyer. Buyer shall hold the goods complained of intact and duly protected until further notice from Seller. Buyer shall in no event return any goods to Seller unless expressly authorized to do so in writing by Seller. Buyer shall pay all costs of return shipment. Shipping/handling charges are non refundable.
(3) Freight. All costs of freight, transportation, or mailing, unless prepaid, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer. Buyer shall also pay for all increased freight rates whether prepayment for freight rates has been made or not. Likewise, if freight charges have been prepaid and the actual freight charges are less than quoted, buyer forfeits the difference. However, if freight charges are more than quoted, Buyer will absorb the difference.
(4) Payment. Due at the time the order is placed, unless other arrangements are made. Consumer may pay by check or Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Businesses and Organizations are billed net 10 day. If you are tax exempt, you must send a copy of your exempt form showing number. A charge of 3% is applied if the bill is not paid within 30 days and for every 30 days thereafter. All prices are subject to change without notification.
(5) Sales Tax will only be assessed for orders that are shipped within the state of Ohio, Florida, Illinois, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Maryland at a rate of 7%. All other states are tax-exempt.